• Coupling agent • Improved adhesion • Increased wet and dry tensile strength and modulus to the composite • Increased wet and dry flexural strength and modulus to the composite • Increased wet and dry compressive strength • Improved compatibility between inorganic filler and organic polymer
Silane Coupling Agent Crosile570 3-Methacryloxypropyltrimethoxysilane
Censil 570 is 3-Methacryloxy propyl trimethoxy silane. It is a methacrylfunctional silane that can be used as adhesion promoter, surface modifier, co-monomer for polymer synthesis and crosslinker.
KH-570, Dynasylan MEMO, KBM-503,Z-6030, GE A-174,S710, GF31(WACKER), S710(Shin-Etsu,Japan ), M8550(UCT)
1.045 +- 0.005
Light yellow transparent liquid
Refractive Index (25°C)
1. Mainly be used in unsaturated polyester composite material to improve the mechanical property, electric property, photic property, especially, greatly improve the wet property of composite material.
2. Imhibibition treatment (containing this silane coupling agent
) to glass fibre, can improve the wet mechanical property and electric property of glass fibre reinforced composite material.
3. In wire and cable industry, when used to treat EPDM system stuffed by pottery clay and crosslinked by peroxide, it can improve consumption factor and specific inductance captance.
4. Polymerize with vinyl acetate and acrylic acid or methyl acrylic acid monomer. These polymers are widely used in coating, adhesive and sealing agent, providing excellent adhesion and durability.