Details of the content
Bis-[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]tetrasulfide (50%) and Silica(50%)
A kind of multifunctional silane coupling agent that has been used successfully in the rubber industry.It is used to improve physical and mechanical properties of vulcanizates.
Solid Silane Bis-[-(triethoxysilyl)-propyl]-tetrasulfide with Silica in Rubber
Mixture of Silane coupling agent Crosile-69 with precipitated silica.
It is white granular or powder form.
50% Bis[3-(triethoxysilyl)propyl]tetrasulfide and 50% SIO2
Effective content %
Specific gravity (25oC)
HeatingLossin 105oC/10 min(%)
1. Censil 69S is a kind of multifunctional silane coupling agent that has been used successfully in the rubber industry.
2. It is used to improve physical and mechanical properties of vulcanizates.
3. It is able to markedly improve tensile strength, tearing strength and abrasive resistance and reduce compression set of vulcanizates.
4. In addition, it can reduce the viscosity and improve the processability of rubber products.
5. Censil 69S is especially suitable to improve the reinforcing properties of fillers that contain hydroxyl groups in all unsaturated polymers having double bonds or their blends.